Active proper external accounting...
...with precision in the task control.
External accounting is a part of business accounting. It shows the company's financial situation from outside perspective. The addressees are the investors, creditors, the tax office, customers and suppliers, the government and the interested public.
We optimize and organize directly in your company:
- Proper accounts receivable and accounts payable
- An effective dunning system
- A complete reconciliation of the general ledger accounts
- The preparation of payments (national and international)
- A meaningful asset accounting
- The implementation of a payroll system
- Necessary operational insurance
- The proper archiving of business documents
- Preparation of VAT tax returns
- The realization of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
Please talk with us about the necessary improvements!